Thursday, August 27, 2009

Causes For Stretch Marks and How to Get Rid Of Them

What causes scars and stretch marks?
Pregnancy, body building and weight gain or
loss are the leading causes of stretch marks.
Once the skin stretches to its limit, deeper
layers beneath the surface may tear causing
thin streaks to appear in the outer layer. They
occur more frequently in areas of skin stress
such as the breasts, abdomen, thighs, groin
or buttocks. Certain medications or hormonal
changes are also believed to contribute.
Initially stretch marks are red, but turn
white or brown as the skin heals.

To get rid of stretch marks, one will
need powerfull cream such as Striation.
Please visit review site to read about top rated
cream for stretch marks
absxr3pw59

1 comment:

  1. This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very technical but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to begin.
    how do you get rid of stretch marks


    ReplyDelete